top of page
1. What is stretch therapy and will it hurt?Stretch Therapy is a 1 on 1 stretch session where you are paired with a stretch therapist, and they assist you in increasing flexibility and range of motion. Imagine getting a massage, but gently stretching out those tight muscles instead. In general, no pain will be caused during your stretch session. We understand that people's bodies differ in tolerance, but our Go Easy Stretch Method® is designed for low-impact stress to your body. *You may feel slight tenderness after your first session, if you aren't working out, or haven't worked out in a while*
2. Will my therapist be certified?Yes, each stretch therapist will be trained and certified in the Go Easy Stretch method®. Plus, each stretch plan will be reviewed by a board certified Doctor of Physical Therapy.
3. What should I wear to my sessions?We recommend wearing comfortable fitting clothes (workout attire), along with socks.
4. Can I bring my partner in for a couples stretch?Yes, we can accomodate space for couples to get stretched at the same time.
5. Can I come to Go Stretch for physical therapy?Yes, Go Stretch has direct access, so you don't need a Medical Doctor referral to attend Go Stretch.
6. Can I combine other services with my Physical Therapy treatments?Yes, this is one of the primary benefits of attending Go Stretch for Physical Therapy. Since we're not bound to the limitations of insurance providers, we can add other wellness services to your program as we see fit.
7. Do you accept insurance?No, however we do accept HSA and FSA. For physical therapy treatments, we will also provide you with all documentation and a superbill to submit to your insurance provider.
8. Can I get discounts from referring people to Go Stretch?Yes, Go Stretch has a top tier referral program that will benefit you plus your friend or family member. We also have a competitive affiliate program. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our affiliate program.
MONDAY: 9AM - 6PM
TUESDAY: 9AM - 6PM
WEDNESDAY: 9AM - 6PM
THURSDAY: 9AM - 6PM
FRIDAY: 9AM - 6PM
SATURDAY: 9AM - 1PM
bottom of page